Just take a look into the world of bikes, and you will not help but agree with me that an electric pedicab rickshaw is one of the best innovative ideas of the automobile industry. Apart from its concise look that afford an easy cruise around the city, it also comes with extra back seats that makes it a complete fit for a small family usage. Like every other bike used for commercial related activities, the electric pedicab rickshaw is also suitable for local transportation especially around the remote and less motorable communities in the society. Electric pedicab rickshaws are also known with other names among which includes taxi, velotaxi, pedicab, bikecab, cyclo, beca, becak, trisikad, tricycle taxi, or trishaw.
What are Electric Pedicab Rickshaws?
Pedicab rickshaws as often known and addressed however comes in different types and categories, an important part of which is the electric pedicab rickshaw. Pedicab rickshaws is an innovative idea that had evolved over time. At its very inception, pedicab rickshaws were nothing more than a seat mounted on wheels pulled by individuals on a foot. With the advancement in its technology, it assumed the outlook of a three-wheeled bicycle that are driven on pedals. The pedal driven category was however the last of the pedicab rickshaw categories prior the introduction of the electric pedicab rickshaw. Unlike the other previously identified rickshaws, electric pedicab rickshaws (also known as auto rickshaw) are equipped with an electric powered motor device that makes movement possible at the press of a button.
What are the Practicalities of an Electric Pedicab Rickshaw?
The development of an electrically powered pedicab rickshaw did not just come as a desire for scientific muscle-flexing activity. Rather, it was an innovation born out of necessity. In the ancient days of human pulled rickshaws, the capacity of a rickshaw to travel as well as the distance it can cover is a factor of the strength of the person in charge of pulling it. With the development of a pedal-powered rickshaw, the distance covered by a rickshaw becomes relatively longer, and riding a rickshaw becomes lot easier. Yet, the distance covered capability of the pedicab rickshaw still depends largely on the duration for which the rider can continuously pull along with the pedal. With the development of the electric pedicab rickshaw thus comes a new set of possibilities among which includes: -
1. Ability to Travel Long Distance within a Short Time: - with the electric powered motor that makes the movement of an electric pedicab rickshaw possible, it becomes very possible for families to embark on comparatively longer journeys as against the analogue days of its pedal usage. In addition to these, the electric pedicab rickshaw comes with greater acceleration that makes movement faster. This however shorten the time an individual will spend travelling from one place to another thereby enhancing efficiency.
2. Efficiency in Transportation and Movement Across Narrow Paths: - in addition to the long-distance capability and time saving nature of an electric pedicab rickshaw, the carriage is also suitable for transportation along narrow and wider routes. This makes it easier to use in heavy traffic congested locations thereby making it a time saving option compared to the use of cars and other type of human carriage device.
3. Makes Sight-Seeing Across Cities Lots Easier: - sight seeing had for long been considered as one of the most enduring memories of a human life. It brings a feeling of strong attachment as well as grant a better understanding of the community within which one lives. For a newly wed couple or an individual that just moved into an entirely different location, getting to know the community can be a very interesting part of their leisure moment. The electric pedicab rickshaw makes it easy for loved ones to embark on a collective journey with a city guide as the rider, and enjoy the atmosphere of a completely new environment. Children love this most and the experience of visiting places together with their parent on an electric pedicab rickshaw also help to promote family love as well as strengthen family ties.
4. Best for Family Picnic and Short Travels: - what is the big deal in a weekend visit to the grandparent, beaches, parks etc when you have an electric pedicab rickshaw to convey the little family over there? As some people would sometimes query, do I need this when I have a fully air-conditioned car SUV to cruise to wherever I want? The answer is YES. While an SUV will guarantee the utmost comfort that makes your travelling easier, it can as well prevent you from exploring the pure natural beauty of your immediate environment. Have you ever imagined yourself pulling by the road side to grab a cup of ice cream on a visit to one of your family friends’ place, and boom! The kids also boost out of the parked electric pedicab rickshaw to have a feel of the environment while you go about your purchase. The feelings of excitement that comes with travelling on a pedicab rickshaw is way beyond comprehension, you will need to experience one to understand how interesting it could be.
5. Relatively Affordable to Acquire Compared to Cars: - when compared to the cost of cars or any other sophisticated mobile device of its category, the electric pedicab rickshaw is cheaper and affordable to purchase. It provides a complete feel of good and meaningful living to especially people of the low income and middle-income categories. It also saves families the cost of transportation especially when embarking on a relatively shorter and collective family outing.
Having identified the various classes of pedicab rickshaws as well as a brief interrogation of its evolution and usage, one will not help but admit that the electric pedicab rickshaw is the most sophisticated of its categories. Apart from the ease of transportation that it provides to members of the immediate family that employ its services for strictly private usage, it also serves as a good source of income generation platform for individuals that make use of it for commercial related activities. It is mostly used for transportation in big cities of the world and trust me, it is very efficient and reliable to use.